Official Gettysburg National Park Guidebook
This official guidebook is designed to help you get the most out of your visit to one of America’s most significant places, the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center.
Inside the guidebook you’ll find:
- A history of the Battle of Gettysburg
- Maps that illustrate critical events during the battle
- Rare artifacts and archival images from the Gettysburg Museum Experience
- Background information for each stop on the battlefield tour; photographs of the battlefield today
- Historic quotes
- Vital information for planning your stay.
Our hope is that as you experience all of Gettysburg, you’ll gain a better understanding of the heritage and legacy of the Battle of Gettysburg, as well as the importance of preserving, protecting, and honoring this hallowed ground.
Categories: Gettysburg Foundation, Publications and Prints
|Custom Product Type||Uncategorized|
|Partner Credited Name||The Gettysburg Foundation Civil War Gift Shop|
A percentage of your purchase goes toward making Gettysburg a place that educates and inspires new generations of visitors - promoting a better understanding of how the struggles of 1863 relate to the challenges we face today.